› Somango
Nombre: Somango
Obtentor: Makka Seeds
Ubicación: interior, exterior
Tipo: mostly indica
Floración: ~60 días
Sólo disponible feminizadas.

Makka Seeds - Somango

Makka Seeds offers a unique version of Somango, a strain that was originally created by crossing Jack Herer, Super Skunk, and Big Skunk Korean. This complex blend of Indica and Sativa genetics does not only ensure a very pleasant taste, which is mostly fruity and reminds of fresh mangoes, but these genetics are also responsible for the magnificent appearance of this strain. Somango seems to succeed on many levels, whether it's yields, potency, or appearance.
Somango usually needs a flowering time of 8-9 weeks to reach full maturity. The right time to harvest is also indicated by the trichomes converting to orange hues, nicely visible on top of a white layer of sticky resin. Leaves are likely to show some violet shades in late flowering, making Somango a showcase variety with great appeal. What lifts yields to high levels of up to 500-600g/m² is the fact that side branches of Somango grow very tall and strong, allowing thick and dense blossoms to develop in abundance, not to mention the large and heavy central bud.
THC levels are tested within a range of 16-21%, and 65% of Somango’s DNA can be traced back to Indica genetics. Smokers can expect to get a very powerful high, but won’t be confronted with the tiredness and couchlock effect, typical for indica-dominant strains. The remaining 35% Sativa genetics have a considerable impact on the high, providing a clear-headed and functional euphoria, which can also be used to enhance creativity. Flavours of Somango are characterized by fruity aromas, with unique hints of mango.
There is a lot to think about when choosing the right strain. Somango is most likely a good decision for those who like a strong euphoric effect that is suitable for daytime consumption, with the ability to enhance creativity, but without the raciness of Haze, or the couchlock potential of Indicas. Somango provides a balanced mix between relaxation and stimulation, and is equally convincing when it comes to yields, growing traits, and appearance. What a versatile beauty!

Genetics: 65% Indica / 35% Sativa
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
THC: 16-21%
Yield (indoor): 500-600 g/m2
Harvest Time (Outdoor): End of September/October

No hay descripción adecuada español hasta ahora!

Linaje / Genealogía

Some more breadcrumbs:

› Somango (Makka Seeds)

Subir su info acerca de esta variedad aquí: